I decided to take my baseball to another venue, I realize that my more serious truth-seeking side doesn't need to get all twisted up with my Baseball nostalgia nut side, so I put together something that it is right now I'm not exactly sure I just usually dive in head first and figure it out as I go, a trial by fire if you will, so, from here on out my baseball stuff will  be here  https://wordpress.com/post/motorcitybengal08.wordpress.com/Eventually it will all go there. That way, I can focus on more important things on anything from cosmology to what's getting really good results for our health and everything in between. Thanks for taking the time to read this and well, everything! Thanks for hanging out with me so to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lactic acid bacteria that stops the aging phenomenon