Popular posts from this blog
Lactic acid bacteria that stops the aging phenomenon
I do not want anyone to get older and decline. It feels a lot faster year by year to feel that the body does not move as you would have ever experienced and that physical condition is easy to break down. It seems that the age group of people walking with a cane is high and there are few grandparents and grandmothers who are lively and spoiled as much as they used to be. If it is not a healthy body, it will be hard to travel or go out. If you can not do what you want to do, you will have to rely on people. Many people feel such a thing mentally burdensome. So, there is nothing good mentally or physically, that it tends to stay in the house. That is why it is important to stay healthy forever and I want to stop the aging phenomenon even a bit. For such people, there are things that can be easily incorporated in everyday eating habits. That is lactic acid bacteria. Impaired immunity of the body and skin's e...
ANUNNAKI GOLD OF THE PINE CONE GODS STAR FIRE
ANUNNAKI GOLD OF THE PINE CONE GODS STAR FIRE Hello, I wanted to give a hearty Happy new year to all of you. I have not been able to get much free time to write blogs lately. I have been very busy with the kids and life in general, I usually do my truth seeking in the early mornings. There is something about getting up at 3:30 - 4 am that is perfect for coffee and contemplation. If you have been to my blog before you know that I am searching for the big answers. What is life all about? Where did we come from? How do we handle the stress of everyday life and stay healthy in a world full of toxicity? The biggest of the big what happens to us when we leave this mortal coil? Nobody gets out alive, heh. When I see certain things I sometimes feel a certain responsibility to share the knowledge not just retain it for my own purposes. Help to provide a public service to people who may be just looking for some truth. I may write about relationships, health, Sports ...
Comments
Post a Comment