Sea salt, the salt that heals everything, minerals Sea salt, has the minerals & negative ions cells need to be healthy. This video is very informative for anyone who likes to do the best they can for good health. I can attest to this. In my late 50's I was beginning to have some issues with my health, getting to fat,bad arthritic knees,waking up feeling like vampires were feasting my energy all night. So I decided to do something about it. The doctor didn't really have any good advice except to simply say lose weight. Well, I knew that but it is so hard! Especially today with everything being processed,and fast food. I am learning to eat to live ,not live to eat.and I discovered recently the importance of minerals, that is what sea salt delivers to the body when consumed,and I also use a sea salt breather. Most people are mineral deficient. I incorporated a few things in my life like Sea salt, a negative ion bracelet which I will  cover later, and a few supplements. I will put them all in a good health folder. Anyway back to my story. After 3 weeks of just the few changes I have made,my breathing is better,the pain in my knees is virtually gone! Now and I bounce out of bed in the morning. Sleep like a baby too.I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks. It is important to keep Himalayan  salt lamps by places where you sit close to computers,electrical stuff they emit Positive ions, which are not good for the body. Himalayan salt lamps help defuse those harmful rays. I have 3 of them in my computer room. This guy talks a little slow,so putting it on 1.25 speed makes it easier, but the information is priceless for a start into things the doctor won't tell you,or just poo poo's. They are not like they used to be at least for me. I am not putting down doctor's of course we need them,but drugs are not the answer to everything. Check it out, I also have a playlist on my youtube for more info.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lactic acid bacteria that stops the aging phenomenon