MAKE YOUR HOME EMF resistant electromagnetic frequency waves,

  When I was about 7 or 8 or so I  asked my dad, "what is electricity dad? Answer  "no one really knows for sure, " No one really knows? Yes we can use it for all of the great things it brings and we have no idea what it is except to say, energy or where it comes from,  but what is energy? It goes on and on … however, EMF waves are linked to all disease! I know crazy huh? that means all the biggies, what it is This information is vital even critical, the public must be made aware of the risks and dangers of EMF, microwaves, WIFI,
cellphone, wireless, and radio frequencies, perhaps you were like I was and thought that they wouldn't flood the planet with harmful rays if it were hazardous to your health right? You'd be wrong again,  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lactic acid bacteria that stops the aging phenomenon