Sea salt, the salt that heals everything, minerals Sea salt, has the minerals & negative ions cells need to be healthy. This video is very informative for anyone who likes to do the best they can for good health. I can attest to this. In my late 50's I was beginning to have some issues with my health, getting to fat,bad arthritic knees,waking up feeling like vampires were feasting my energy all night. So I decided to do something about it. The doctor didn't really have any good advice except to simply say lose weight. Well, I knew that but it is so hard! Especially today with everything being processed,and fast food. I am learning to eat to live ,not live to eat.and I discovered recently the importance of minerals, that is what sea salt delivers to the body when consumed,and I also use a sea salt breather. Most people are mineral deficient. I incorporated a few things in my life like Sea salt, a negative ion bracelet which I will cover later...
Comments
Post a Comment