Forbidden History of the Sumerians [FULL VIDEO] This one of the most interesting videos I have seen on the question  where did  humans come from? I do not agree with much of it,but it is an interesting hypothesis. Like most people I always thought that the ancient Egyptians were where the first stirrings of civilization happened, however, that is not the case. Egyptians were long after the Sumerians. I always wonder how humans got here.Through the works of Graham Hancock,Robert Schoch, and David Hatcher Childress, It is pretty safe to assume that human civilization has not been a linear progression.The Pyramids in Giza survive as proof  That there was once a very high civilization that existed before the great deluge or the flood of Noah.  I have found this video very interesting. The Sumerians gave us everything we use in our society today. Laws,courts,armies,writing,domesticated animals,agriculture. Which by the way no animals have been domesticated since. I do not agree with the Nibiru hypothesis but perhaps Nibiru is actually Saturn? I don't know ,but it is very interesting just the same. Why do humans hold such a fascination with Gold?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lactic acid bacteria that stops the aging phenomenon